Helps keep dogs calm and at ease - naturally
Simply put, stress alters our chemistry. In an attempt to deal with stress the body produces a variety of chemicals, one of the most important being a type of natural cortisone. This is actually a calming substance that is effective in helping the body deal with short-term stresses. However during prolonged periods of stress the perpetual production of such chemicals can overload the system and create other problems such as decreased immune efficiency. This can have negative ramifications for a healthy dog, but it can be disastrous to a sick pet.
Essential oils can be used effectively as calming agents, mood elevators and personality modulators that help reassure stressed dogs. The Pet Ease Calming Mist Diffuser automatically infuses the air with essences that comfort dogs and help them feel more calm and safe. The calming mist diffuser offers a natural solution that is non-toxic and non-addicting.
These calming aids are used effectively to combat phobias like separation anxiety as well as destructive behaviors caused by stress and they can provide the much-needed calming effect that an ill pet needs. The automatic diffuser simply plugs in to any ordinary wall outlet and provides continuous worry free support for up to 5 weeks. Refills are available.
Situations where the Pet-Ease Calming Mist Diffuser can help;
- Separation Anxiety - Many dogs do not like being left alone and can undergo extreme stress while alone. This stress can lead to a myriad of problems from behavior problems to illness.
- Support during illness - When your dog doesn't feel well, they may feel stress more acutely. We recommend creating a special "retreat" in your house where your friend can go to be out of the daily hubbub. A Calming Mist diffuser in this space is a nice addition.
- Aggression - Reducing stress often remedies aggressive behavior toward housemates and family members.
- Destructive behavior - Unwanted behavior like soiling floors and willful destruction is often caused by anxiety. Reducing their anxiety may eliminate the problem.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - This condition is thought to be caused largely by stress. Stress reduction and nutritional support can help ease your pet's discomfort.
- Boarding - This is stressful for dogs. Ask if a diffuser can be plugged into an outlet in or near your dog's cage.
Simply plug the diffuser into any ordinary wall outlet and the unit does the rest. If using to combat a specific behavior, plug in near where the offensive behavior occurs. Otherwise, plug in near where your dog spends the most time. Each unit contains 1.69 fluid ounces and lasts for 4-5 weeks of continual use. Refills are available.
Active Ingredients: Bio-Ease Complex (A proprietary blend of essential oils of Lavender, Sweet Orange, Bergamot, Cinnamon, Clove, Thyme and Juniper Berry.) Inert Ingredients: Water, Emulsifiers and Stabilizing Agents.
To better assist you in addressing your pet's health concerns we have designed kits that contain the essentials necessary to support your pet's recovery. Each kit contains key supplements, full guidelines and instructions along with special reports and guides to help you give your pet the best care - all at a money saving price!
If your dog is suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) the Essential Digestive Kit plus a Calming Mist diffuser could be the answer to relief.
The Essential Digestive Kit
For dogs This kit contains Phytomucil, Wild Salmon Oil, Digestive Enzymes, Gentle Digest Probiotic, Two Special Reports on Eliminating Food Allergies and Reducing Stress, along with complete instructions. Complete Kit $49.86 You Save $13.00