Promotes a healthy digestive system
Phytomucil is an herbal remedy designed specifically for the management of Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) and other digestive disorders. Developed by of the nations top herbalists, Phytomucil combines the mucilage rich ingredients of Marshmallow root, Slippery Elm inner bark and Plantain leaf to help soothe irritated membranes and provide a protective barrier. Phytomucil is easy to administer and results are often seen within a few days.
Supplementation with Phytomucil can help in the following ways:
- Soothe the irritated membranes - The primary ingredients help coat and soothe inflamed tissue as well as reduce muscle spasms.
- Assist in healing - Easing irritation and reducing inflammation, combined with antiviral and antibacterial properties, promote healing.
- Potentially reduce bleeding and fluid loss - herbs with astringent properties tone and tighten the gut lining.
- Reduce inflammation - Several ingredients work in tandem to ease tissue inflammation and help protect the digestive system.
Cats: 12 - 20 drops once or twice daily
Dogs: 12 - 20 drops per 20 pounds once or twice daily
This tincture can be administered directly into the mouth of the pet or mixed with a little food or special treat.
Each one-ounce bottle will last for about one month for cats and most dogs up to 30 pounds. Dogs over 30 pounds will require two bottles for a 30 day supply.
- Organic Marshmallow root - a power horse herb that has been known to soothe inflamed tissue, reduce muscular spasms along the digestive tract and lessen inflammation.
- Licorice root - anti-microbial and anti-viral properties. Is also thought to ease irritation and inflammation and reduce spasms in the digestive tract. Is frequently used to help lower stomach acid and is thought to help promote the healing of ulcers.
- Plantain leaf - a demulcent that helps coat and soothe irritated digestive tract linings.
- Slippery Elm inner bark - used extensively in Ayurvedic and Traditional Chinese Medicine for gastrointestinal symptoms including bloody diarrhea. Highly nutritious substance that is thought to improve bowel flora and help soothe inflamed tissue.
To better assist you in addressing your pet's health concerns we have designed kits that contain the essentials necessary to support your pet's recovery. Each kit contains key supplements, full guidelines and instructions along with special reports and guides to help you give your pet the best care - all at a money saving price!
Kits that contain Phytomucil: