Potent bioflavonoids give powerful antioxidant support
The active ingredient, Grape Seed Extract, is standardized to yield 95 percent proanthocyanidins per capsule. Proanthocyanidins are a highly specialized group of bioflavonoids. They are one of the most potent free radical scavengers known. In some comparative tests, proanthocyanidins were found to be 50 times more potent than vitamin E and 20 times more powerful than vitamin C as antioxidants.
Proanthocyanidins assist with allergies by helping to prevent the release of histamine from mast cells. Proanthocyanidins also support capillary strength. Weak capillaries can contribute to bruising, elastin and collagen dysfunction, edema, and circulatory insufficiencies.
Antioxidants are also thought to improve kidney filtration by reducing oxidative stress and possibly assisting the cells in regenerative repair. Antioxidants, particularly bioflavonoids, play an important roll in aiding cats with compromised kidney function.
Supplementation with Grape Seed Extract can help in the following ways:
- Assist the kidneys - by reducing oxidative stress and supporting detoxification by boosting glutathione production.
- Support capillary strength - possible benefits range from joint support to improved circulatory function.
- Histamine blocker - provides additional support for pets that suffer from allergies.
- Improve immune function - antioxidants protect T-cells, NK cells and T- helper cells - all necessary for immune support.
|Weight:||Quantity Required per day:|
|Up to 10 pounds||2 capsule for the first 7-10 days then 1 capsule|
|11-15 pounds||3 capsules for the first 7-10 days then 1 1/2 capsules|
|16-20 pounds||4 capsules for the first 7-10 days then 2 capsules|
If dosing over 1 capsule per day it is recommended to divide dose between morning and evening. Capsules may be opened and mixed with wet food or a treat for easy administering.
Each bottle contains 60 capsules. After the initial "ramping" dose, a bottle will last up to 60 days, depending on the weight of your pet.
Each capsule contains:
- Grape seed extract (vitis vinifera) standardized to yield 95% (47.5mg) proanthocyanidins (PCOs) per capsule, which are powerful antioxidants
- Rice flour (inactive ingredient)
To better assist you in addressing your pet's health concerns we have designed kits that contain the essentials necessary to support your pet's recovery. Each kit contains key supplements, full guidelines and instructions along with special reports and guides to help you give your pet the best care - all at a money saving price!
Kits that contain Grape Seed Extract for cats:
|This kit contains Wild Salmon Oil, Grape Seed Extract, Gentle Digest Probiotic, Digestive Enzymes, Two Special Reports on Diet and Lifestyle for Kidney Support along with complete instructions.|
|Complete Kit $43.86|
|You Save $10.00|